That's what you are probably thinking.....what the heck is a scissor running? Well, it's basically an explosion of this ingenious mind. You may be thinking "I still don't get it." I don't either, so we're on the same page.
I've come to notice that I journal in my head. It's weird, I know. But I do. I can't stand writing in a journal. Tried it, not for me. It takes too long to write out all my thoughts so I just think them. In the long run, though, I can't ever remember all these brilliant ideas and tidbits of my life. So I thought, "what if I started a blog?". Not an online diary though, you don't need to know EVERYTHING about me. So this lovely blog will be snippets of my life. All the humorous, intelligent, stupid, fantastic bits and pieces that will make your life even more wonderful.
We could start now, or we could wait. I like suspense, so you'll just have to wait and see :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.