Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Things are starting to get old.....

Man, have I been busy. School and sports take up all my time now so not a lot of time to write. I might have to go to a every few day basis on entries. But don't worry, they'll be here :)

Anyways, stuff is starting to get really old. Like school. How many days until summer vacation? All this homework is driving me nuts, and it seems like half of it is completely mindless yet so time consuming! And then there are the teachers. Holy cannolli, can you can any more scatter brained than my AP Bio teacher. You walk in and the dude has no clue what he's going to teach. He just stands there, awkward silence, then someone asks what we are going to do and he says "well, we could do this, but....I don't know, what do you think...well, maybe we should do this. But not now. Maybe. Ok, let's do it now." AHH, I'm going to go insane!

Field Hockey....Oh field hockey. How you drain me. Once again, we lost. In overtime. And the ball just rolled on in. I'm going to go bald by the end of the season if this is how every game plays out. I feel like I'm going to rip my hair out standing on the side lines. And then have an anxiety attack. Then a heart attack. And then maybe drop dead on the floor. I mean, we had 26, TWENTY SIX, corners and not a single one was a goal. The other team? Two. And when did they get a goal? In the last few minutes of the game just by luck someone tipped it in. We have to start finishing what we start. We outplayed those girls a hundred to one. We deserved to win. But we missed our chance, because we didn't follow through. We played 75% of the game on their side of the field, but every shot was a miss. Yeah, it's true you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. But you also don't win if none of those shots don't go in. I don't know...it's just so frustrating that we have never won a game. But we will. I know it. We HAVE to...or like I said, I'll be bald. And that won't be too attractive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.